a collaborative space for nervous & OVERbooked newsletter senders
You WANT to send out a regular newsletter, but this always falls to the bottom of your to-do list.
You don’t have to do it alone.
Join Send It! A Quarterly Newsletter Encouragement Group
July – September 2023
GET ON THE WAITLIST
Here’s what to expect.
– Monthly 60 min Zoom coworking sessions that create a dedicated container for you to refine and write your email newsletter, so you can walk away ready to hit SEND!
– Monthly 60 min Zoom office hours, where you can bring your finicky technical questions or copy confusion points and get my help, as well as input from your fellow Send It! members.
– Monthly mini video lessons addressing key parts of email marketing, from the nuance of email marketing platforms, to optimizing your email so it lands in the inbox, not the spam folder.
– Monthly resource guides and worksheets to help you apply what you’ve learned and prepare for success.
– Meaningful connections with a group of fellow business owners to provide feedback and input on your offerings.
– Discounted support from me if you need additional technical or copy help.
– Signup Bonuses: You’ll also get two useful guides: my Newsletter Pre-Send Checklist, and 50 Ideas to Jump-Start Your Next Newsletter.
Space is limited to facilitate connection and ensure sufficient time and support: each quarterly running is limited to 16 participants.
*This project assumes you have established an account on an email platform (MailChimp, Flodesk, SendinBlue, Constant Contact, etc.) and have an existing email list (even if it only has one person on it, and that’s your mom!) If you have not started an email marketing account on an email platform, please reach out before registering.
Not Quite Sure?
Reach out to chat about whether this is the right fit for you right now!
Get In Touch!
Based in Colorado, On The Road Full TIme
As a fully digital business, I work with clients across the U.S. and around the world.